2022 Year In Review
- We bought a new house and moved!
- Conquer FOMO
- Status: Mostly successful.
There were my goals in 2022. How did I do?
- Run 500 miles.
- Status: 👎 74.2/500
- Read 10 books.
- Status: 🆗 5/10
- Write 10 blog posts.
- Status: 👎 1/10
- Complete 3 video games.
- Status: ❓ I played a lot but didn’t play many single-player/campaign focused games.
- Launch (1) self-sustaining project/website/app.1
- Status: 🟡 In progress, but still in “stealth” mode/not launched publicly.
Books I Read
- The Nightingale - Kristin Hannah
- The Lean Startup - Eric Ries
- Digital Minimalism - Cal Newport
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Tartine Bread - Chad Robertson2
I biked and walked quite a bit in 2022, but I only ran 74 miles - well short of my 500 mile goal.