I am a software developer (profesionally, and for fun) so that is the focus of this page.
- My personal laptop: Macbook Air (2022)
- M2, 24GB RAM, 512GB SSD
- Currently on MacOS 13 Ventura
- My work-supplied laptop: Macbook Pro 16” (2021)
- M1 Pro, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
- Currently on MacOS 13.2.1 Ventura
- Gaming Desktop (Winter 2020 Build)
- Ryzen 5 5600X | RTX 3060 Ti | 32GB DDR4 | MSI X570 Unify | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
- Windows 10
- Steam Deck (Gaming and general nerd stuff)
- SteamOS (Linux)
- Old Desktop (2011 Build)
- Intel Core i5 2500K | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB DDR3 | 512GB SSD
- Linux | Retired Gaming PC –> Home server
- I currently only use a single external display - a 27” 4K Dell. It’s minimal and gets the job done well. I would love to upgrade to a 5K Apple display, but I haven’t for two reasons:
- They are really expensive.
- While it would work great with my mac laptops, they just don’t play nicely with Windows/Linux machines.
TODO… I have a lot. Current daily driver is a GMMK Pro with GMK “Kaiju” keycaps.
These are things I use pretty much every day:
- Terminal.app (The standard MacOS terminal emulator)
- tmux for window management in my terminal
- Rectangle.app for window management elsewhere (this is ESSENTIAL for MacOS IMO)